5 Day Bazaruto Island Family Holiday
This 5 day Eco-friendly Escape Package to Mozambique is ideal for couples and honeymooners who want a beach holiday which also allows them to experience the regions cultural history. Discover paradise with our Eco-friendly Escape Package where you will stay at a unique eco-friendly lodge which is committed to community upliftment and marine conservation. The lodge is located in a mangrove conservation area and offers fantastic diving for all levels of experience, right off the beach. Explore a range of marine habitats and see amazing fir corals, Parrot Fish, Moorish idols, Green Turtles and Dolphins. Grab a mountain bike and cycle to the Old Portuguese lighthouse in the village. Enjoy a beach picnic and savour tasty treats freshly prepared by the chef.
Accommodation: In beachfront chalets with wide decks and an out-door shower
Activities: Kayaking, dhow cruise, massages, mountain-bike, nature trails
Optional Activities: Diving, Ocean safaris, whale-watching (In season)
Destinations: Baixo do Pinda Peninsula - Nanatha Beach
Seasonal: Diving (April till November) Whales (June - November) Rainy season (November till April) Best time (June to November)
- Go snorkelling in the shallows and see Brittle Stars and baby Moray Eels lurking among the rocks and sea grass.
- Explore the peninsula on guided walks under the majestic Baobab trees and Coconut Palms.
- Relax in the hammock on the deck of your chalet and admire the tranquil sea view.
- Your Mozambique beach accommodation is constructed out of local materials.
- Explore the mangroves while kayaking or go on a sunset dhow cruise.